Thank you so much for your financial support. As a Baptist church, we depend on the generous offering of time, gifts and finance from our members to meet our commitments and vision. We encourage regular members of the church to give as they are able, and there are a number of ways to do so:
1) Regular Giving via Standing Order. This is the easiest way of donating regularly. Simply set up a standing order straight from your bank account.
Account Name: Harborne Baptist Church
Sort code: 30-19-14
Account no: 02654869
If you require a standing order form, please ask the church office Contact Us.
2) On Sundays. Our Sunday services usually include an opportunity to give as part of our worship. Offering bags are passed around by the deacons, and giving envelopes are available on request.
3) Special occasions. We usually take part in major appeals for crisis relief, and we have annual Harvest and Christmas offerings for various charities and causes. In recent years these have included:
- Birmingham City Mission's Christmas Toylink.
- BMS World Mission's Wonderfully Made Appeal.
- Teenage Cancer Trust
4) Gifts of food. As part of our desire to make a positive impact on our local community, we collect non-perishable items of food which are distributed to those in need. Some of these gifts are sent on to Birmingham City Mission - more details can be found here. You can bring in donations to church on Sunday, or drop them off during the week.
For more information, please get in touch with us on our Contact page.